New For The Summer
Summer is in full swing and Casa del Mar is taking advantage of all of the extra sunshine that comes streaming through their enormous ocean view windows every day!
Here are the Top 6 Reasons You Need to be at Casa del Mar This Summer:
1. Terrazza Café & Lounge - The curtains have come down! The Italian Coast meets the California Coast thanks to Chef Sven Mede's raw and simply grilled seafood, homemade pastas, and pizza. See for yourself what all the buzz is about!
2. Women in Wine – From Sardinia to Santa Ynez, all wines by the glass are coming from the world's premier female winemakers. See the full wine list and purchase event tickets HERE.
3. Summer Breeze Cocktails - Cool and crisp, enjoy the flavors of summer with handmade craft cocktails featuring seasonal market ingredients. As the sun sets over the Pacific, try a Pomegranate Mojito or Paloma!
4. Leftover Cuties Are Back! - Friday July 27, Leftover Cuties return to the Lounge at Casa! Our summer live music schedule is packed with L.A.’s finest musicians including Alanna & These Fine Gentlemen, Jasmine Tommaso, the Molly Miller Band, and more.
View full schedule HERE.
5. INSOMNIA - Having trouble sleeping because of all that light outside? Derek Hughes will make it even more difficult. Wach him blur the line between imagination and reality in INSOMNIA - a comedy and magic experience exclusive to Casa del Mar. Grab you tickets HERE before they disappear!
6. Summer Sunsets - Who needs fireworks when these sunsets create a light show all their own. Try a sunset ‘Dine Around’ by the blue sea! Appetizers in the lounge, dinner in Catch and a gelato sampler for dessert at Terrazza. Now that is La Dolce Vita!